Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

US Presidential Elections and Canada.

US Presidential Elections and Canada.

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

jgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nicejgombos is just really nice
Default Re: US Presidential Elections and Canada.

Originally Posted by lonsdale
the u.s. is bloody conservative regardless of who is president.
Sadly, I have to agree. We're drug testing folks who merely want to get a job behind a movie rental counter. We're conducting random unwarranted drug searches. We're allowing corporations to mandate unpaid overtime. We're also passing laws that provide immunity to those who make false arrests. Tourists who take photos are getting harassed on a regular basis. The fourth amendment is gone. It has become quite bad here.
the election results shouldnt be any surprise because it reflects the attitudes and worldview of the citizens that americans have always had.
I have to disagree there. More people wanted Kerry. See www.votergate.tv. The election was hacked.
its probably not a good idea for most americans to go to canada because they will only bring with them their conservative ideas and contaminate canada.
Not at the moment. The Americans that are fleeing to Canada right now are disgusted enough with what's happened to the US that they're willing to leave the country. These people are *good* for Canada, and are likely to be extreme liberals who are more liberal than the average Canadian. Liberal influence is always a good thing for civil liberties.

If an oil nazi like Bush managed to gain control over Canada, I would gladly welcome any refugee that wanted to escape from it.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:12 pm
Banned

PORTCHEVALIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: US Presidential Elections and Canada.

rete u sound like one of those people who have no power in real life that try to get power on the net by policing bulletin boards. is that true. nobody care what u think in real life eh? actually l shouldnt even call u a person. u sound subhuman to me.

Last edited by PORTCHEVALIER; Jan 25th 2005 at 1:14 pm.