URGENT HELP REQD...from you the experts...cheers

URGENT HELP REQD...from you the experts...cheers

Old Apr 11th 2010, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

AlbaVienna is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation URGENT HELP REQD...from you the experts...cheers

Hi...my first post...hello all!

I have some questions of you the experts:

I have been a University Lecturer (Master Architecture) (I think you call it Adjunct Professor in Canada). And my employment times also sometimes were Semester dependant - ie. Uni 1.: I am employed from April-August each year - so 6 months each year with 6 months pause. Although consistent for the past 9 years. BUT - is this considered CONSISTENT?

I have two University Jobs (at two different Uni's)
Uni 1: University Lecturer: from April 2002 until now - When I add up my hours it covers 890 Hours
Uni 2: University Lecturer & co-Head of 1'st Year: from October 2007 until now - When I add up my hours it covers 1480 Hours
Total: 2370 Hours (63.2 weeks)

The question is: can I add these hours together if they are from different Uni's but similar jobs (although Uni 2 is slightly more senior!)?
and can I apply under two separate NOC's for safety? (ie. NOC 4121 & NOC 4131)

Also I have very good relationship with bosses and will get very good references which will confirm nearly all NOC requirements - Does it matter if my contract job description is very basic and slightly different?

Do any of the seniors have a "gut-feeling" of whether these two NOC's will disappear from the 38 List? - I will have to move my ass to post from Vienna to Nova Scotia for this week if so?

and Last question: I also worked as a freelance Architect for the majority of the time (but seeing as this is not on the 38 List I decided to go with University Lecturer where I had both Lecturing & Administartive tasks...

do I have to mention this on the form under the relevant NOC number - and does it matter that I have worked many more hours in a non 38 List occupation other than that with which I am applying (naturally I have to account for all my years since 18 so it will be mentioned somewhere?

thank you all in advance for your help! cheers AlbaVienna