Under 20 World Cup Football

Under 20 World Cup Football

Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:31 am
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Under 20 World Cup Football

Is anyone interested in this at all?

I can't really get into it.

Brazil are playing America in Ottawa, I might go and see that.

Were are England playing?
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:35 am
Canadiain

Notiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud ofNotiaink...honest has much to be proud of
Default Re: Under 20 World Cup Football

Originally Posted by Sean Boxer
Is anyone interested in this at all?

I can't really get into it.

Brazil are playing America in Ottawa, I might go and see that.

Were are England playing?
I dont think we do U20, we do U21 instead?

Actualy the european qualifiers were based on the UEFA European U-19 champinship, England tanked in that . Scotland got a team through though, lost in the final FWIW. They are playing 2 in Victoria and one in Burnaby.

Last edited by Notiaink...honest; Jun 25th 2007 at 5:42 am.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 6:32 am
Account Closed

Sean Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Notiaink...honest
I dont think we do U20, we do U21 instead?

Actualy the european qualifiers were based on the UEFA European U-19 champinship, England tanked in that . Scotland got a team through though, lost in the final FWIW. They are playing 2 in Victoria and one in Burnaby.
Yeah, it doesn't look like too many people on here are that interested eh?

Brazil are playing Americy on 6th July, that's about the best one for me in Ottawa, a chance to see Freddie Adu . . . . although there's a Demolition Derby on in the same evening - decisions, decisions.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Jo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really nice

I'm taking my lad up to Edmonton to see Canada play in a couple of weeks - I've heard that they've sold loads of tickets the most of the games...
MrM