unbelievable

Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future
Default Re: unbelievable

Originally Posted by Patsy
I know weve talked about unruly kids and the fact that these kids know their rights and get away with blue murder but i had to share this with u....an incident that happened near where i live...

A family, man, woman, 2 girls 6 and 8 were shopping at Netto recently....For those of u who dont know this, Netto has a bit of a stigma attached to it mainly because the store is not very well presented and Brand goods are cheap! Kids scream in horror if parents suggest taking anything into school in a Netto carrier bag....you got the picture?

So this family decides to save themselves a few bob and goes along to Netto for their weekly shopping. A gang of youths starting hurling abuse at the family thru the windowas of Netto. It started with the youths laughing at the family for shopping there, then they started swearing at them, putting their fingers up and making other rude gestures....can u imagine the anger thats building up in this man?...simply out shopping with his wife and daughters? When they came out of the store, the gang on bikes started circling them and were verbally abusive. The man says he feared for the safety of not only him but his wife and kids...said he had visions of this gang beating him up in front of his family.....the last straw came when one of the youths came right up to him and asked him if he wanted help to unload his shopping into the boot.....the rest of the gang laughed. The man lost it, he pushed the youth off his bike and (unfortunately) kicked him when he was down.....So what do u think happened? police came arrested the youths and charged them with harrassement? No Chance!! Man went to court, paid £300 to the youth £120 costs and another sum which has slipped my mind...He also for the first time in his life has a criminal record...I wanted to cry when i read this!!
This is truly appalling I agree, however lets get this into context. Things like this are fortunately still rare. I hate chavs more than most, they're a damn nuisance, but I never encountered anything as bad as this and I lived in a rough area of Leeds for years. 99% of yobs are complete cowards and will usually just hurl abuse from half a mile away or scratch your car when you're not looking. Pathetic creatures really.
Only a very tiny percentage would dare to challenge anyone in this manner and sadly such things occur everywhere in the world, not just Britain.
Also the idea that the police side with yobs is also nonsense. I often had dealings with the police due to various thefts and acts of vandalism (by scallies) and they showed nothing but sympathy. The police hate chavs and usually turn a blind eye when someone clobbers one. One of my mates smacked one for pushing in a taxi queue outside Leeds station and it was the chav who was arrested.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by Indigo
That's terrible, I know what I'd like to do in that case, I'd like to tell the police to keep her for the night or find her a shelter, I'm locking the front door and going to bed, ie if I'm not allowed to be an effective parent then someone else will have to deal.

My sons are only babies but I dread already what would happen if they get so rebellious that I can't deal with them.

I don't believe in physical punishment but I also can't stand kids who say "don't you even yell at me or I'll charge you with assault" - I've seen that in schools and parks. How annoying.

YIKES, good luck parents out there!

We had to get social services involved. It was tough, but it's amazing how two nights miles from home changed her attitude. We've laid out some new ground rules and we have been offered councilling, which we'll all tae together.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

pollard will become famous soon enoughpollard will become famous soon enough

Were you the same Simon that use to be in Cambridge Ontario, and if so, do you miss it at all?

Originally Posted by SimonG
We had to get social services involved. It was tough, but it's amazing how two nights miles from home changed her attitude. We've laid out some new ground rules and we have been offered councilling, which we'll all tae together.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by pollard
Were you the same Simon that use to be in Cambridge Ontario, and if so, do you miss it at all?
It is indeed, and I'm pleased to say that I don't miss it one little bit, well alright I miss some of the people we got to know. But other than that it's great to be home. The return hasn't been easy, but we are getting there. I think some of the problems we had last week where down to moving, but in the main I think it would have been a lot worse if we where still in Canada. Wothout the support of family and close friends it would have been a much bigger nightmare.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Bob
Well that happens everywhere these days, so if your going to lose it, might as well kick seven shades of shite out of the scrunt, at least they'll be pissing blood for a week and remember not to be so smarmy next time

Here Here
it's the only way the little B******S will learn.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SimonG
Well here's another one.

Parents ground 12 year old daughter because she doesn't come in on time at night. She storms out in a huff at 10.30 at night. Father chases after her and tries to get her into the car and home. Gives up after a short wrestle so that he doesn't hurt her. Phones police to get them to track her down, gets told don't worry she's at the police station, and we are coming out to arrest you for assault. Daughter had gone to police station and said that she had been assaulted by father.

I know it's true because it was me last week.

Give it another couple of years and the little f@@@ers will be running the place.
That is terrible. You are so right about the little f@@@ers. But they are already running the place. Trouble is the police are not bothered to much hassle trying to confict the them.

The world is indeed a strange place.