unbelievable

Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all
Default unbelievable

I know weve talked about unruly kids and the fact that these kids know their rights and get away with blue murder but i had to share this with u....an incident that happened near where i live...

A family, man, woman, 2 girls 6 and 8 were shopping at Netto recently....For those of u who dont know this, Netto has a bit of a stigma attached to it mainly because the store is not very well presented and Brand goods are cheap! Kids scream in horror if parents suggest taking anything into school in a Netto carrier bag....you got the picture?

So this family decides to save themselves a few bob and goes along to Netto for their weekly shopping. A gang of youths starting hurling abuse at the family thru the windowas of Netto. It started with the youths laughing at the family for shopping there, then they started swearing at them, putting their fingers up and making other rude gestures....can u imagine the anger thats building up in this man?...simply out shopping with his wife and daughters? When they came out of the store, the gang on bikes started circling them and were verbally abusive. The man says he feared for the safety of not only him but his wife and kids...said he had visions of this gang beating him up in front of his family.....the last straw came when one of the youths came right up to him and asked him if he wanted help to unload his shopping into the boot.....the rest of the gang laughed. The man lost it, he pushed the youth off his bike and (unfortunately) kicked him when he was down.....So what do u think happened? police came arrested the youths and charged them with harrassement? No Chance!! Man went to court, paid £300 to the youth £120 costs and another sum which has slipped my mind...He also for the first time in his life has a criminal record...I wanted to cry when i read this!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: unbelievable

Originally Posted by Patsy
....The man lost it, he pushed the youth off his bike and (unfortunately) kicked him when he was down.....So what do u think happened? police came arrested the youths and charged them with harrassement? No Chance!! Man went to court, paid £300 to the youth £120 costs and another sum which has slipped my mind...He also for the first time in his life has a criminal record...I wanted to cry when i read this!!
Well that happens everywhere these days, so if your going to lose it, might as well kick seven shades of shite out of the scrunt, at least they'll be pissing blood for a week and remember not to be so smarmy next time
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:53 pm
Banned

pollard will become famous soon enoughpollard will become famous soon enough

That is a very sad story, and I feel for the man and his family. No man or woman should have to deal with that kind of stuff, in front of their family, I have a feeling that I might have done the same in the spare of the moment, but not the kicking whilst the kid was down unfortunately.

What is that country coming to? This are people's kids, where are the parents during times like these? The funniest thing is, most of these kids are going to grow up to be intimidating thieves, that are going to end up having kids of their own, and then the cycle continues.

A message can be sent out if this sort of things happens again, if the courts for once take the victims side, but then again, it will only lead to people taking laws into their own hands.

Something needs to be done, damn fast
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

My sister lives in Marden, which is a small village near Maidstone. She told me a couple of years ago about a local merchant who caught two of these lovely individuals stealing from his shop. He managed to catch one of them and put him in his truck and drove to the nearest police station.

Of course, you know by now that the cops didn't arrest the thief --- oh no - they were going to charge the shop owner with false imprisonment.

I believe they did let him go - but who the hell decided that the criminals are the victims????????????????

No wonder these little f***ers know darn well that they can get away with it.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of

I know weve talked about unruly kids and the fact that these kids know their rights and get away with blue murder but i had to share this with u....an incident that happened near where i live...

A family, man, woman, 2 girls 6 and 8 were shopping at Netto recently....For those of u who dont know this, Netto has a bit of a stigma attached to it mainly because the store is not very well presented and Brand goods are cheap! Kids scream in horror if parents suggest taking anything into school in a Netto carrier bag....you got the picture?

So this family decides to save themselves a few bob and goes along to Netto for their weekly shopping. A gang of youths starting hurling abuse at the family thru the windowas of Netto. It started with the youths laughing at the family for shopping there, then they started swearing at them, putting their fingers up and making other rude gestures....can u imagine the anger thats building up in this man?...simply out shopping with his wife and daughters? When they came out of the store, the gang on bikes started circling them and were verbally abusive. The man says he feared for the safety of not only him but his wife and kids...said he had visions of this gang beating him up in front of his family.....the last straw came when one of the youths came right up to him and asked him if he wanted help to unload his shopping into the boot.....the rest of the gang laughed. The man lost it, he pushed the youth off his bike and (unfortunately) kicked him when he was down.....So what do u think happened? police came arrested the youths and charged them with harrassement? No Chance!! Man went to court, paid £300 to the youth £120 costs and another sum which has slipped my mind...He also for the first time in his life has a criminal record...I wanted to cry when i read this!!
Kids around where I live have a poem about Netto " Netto Netto , cheap & nasty, 24p for a cornish pasty, Aldi, Aldi even worse, you don,t even have to open your purse."
I,ve never been to Netto , but I like Aldi, 6p for a tin of beans.
Kids know the price of everything and the value of nothing. I think my husband would have probably done the same thing.
In defence of kids though, I was in the cemetary recently putting flowers on my mums grave and I saw a group of three youths messing around near the headstones, ( we have recently had a speight of cemetary wrecking going on ) I went over ready to B***ock them and asked what they were doing,. turned out they had a handful of litter each which they had picked up and they were picking up vases etc which had blown over in the wind. I felt a little ashamed for thinking the worst.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

wizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud of

I was just reading on the BBC website about an ambulance responding to a seriously ill pregnant woman and while they are trying to adminsiter live saving treatment on the street kids are stealing the equipment they need to perform the tasks from the ambulance. They did manage to get her in the ambulance and drive away to the hospital but you get the feeling it could have gone either way. And I recall before I moved out here seeing videos ont he news of kids srtating fires etc just to get the fire service to respond so they could throw bricks at them and that sort of thing. Mostly in deprived socially derelict inner city areas and estates. Makes you wonder what the solution is and if there is anything anyone can do to fix it while those kind of areas still exist. I know when I lived in Manchester when I was at university I couldn't help thinking a set of bulldozers might be the best solution to most of the areas.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Zero7 is an unknown quantity at this point

The solution is simple, more prisons and tougher sentances, no more softly softly approach, oh! bring back the birch, cane and slipper.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Zero7
The solution is simple, more prisons and tougher sentances, no more softly softly approach, oh! bring back the birch, cane and slipper.
me and hubby have been talking about the cane...and he remembers how big hard lads would be whimpering and reduced to tears because they had been given the cane.....if they brought it back and told kids to put their hand out these days, the answer would simply be...no!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:48 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

me and hubby have been talking about the cane...and he remembers how big hard lads would be whimpering and reduced to tears because they had been given the cane.....if they brought it back and told kids to put their hand out these days, the answer would simply be...no!
I got a strap with a load of half-pennies sellotaped to the end of it!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iginla
I got a strap with a load of half-pennies sellotaped to the end of it!
kinky...
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:25 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
kinky...
Indeed. Priests!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Iginla
Indeed. Priests!
explains it
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Well here's another one.

Parents ground 12 year old daughter because she doesn't come in on time at night. She storms out in a huff at 10.30 at night. Father chases after her and tries to get her into the car and home. Gives up after a short wrestle so that he doesn't hurt her. Phones police to get them to track her down, gets told don't worry she's at the police station, and we are coming out to arrest you for assault. Daughter had gone to police station and said that she had been assaulted by father.

I know it's true because it was me last week.

Give it another couple of years and the little f@@@ers will be running the place.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 3:34 pm
It's a Barbie world

Indigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really nice

That's terrible, I know what I'd like to do in that case, I'd like to tell the police to keep her for the night or find her a shelter, I'm locking the front door and going to bed, ie if I'm not allowed to be an effective parent then someone else will have to deal.

My sons are only babies but I dread already what would happen if they get so rebellious that I can't deal with them.

I don't believe in physical punishment but I also can't stand kids who say "don't you even yell at me or I'll charge you with assault" - I've seen that in schools and parks. How annoying.

YIKES, good luck parents out there!

Originally Posted by SimonG
Well here's another one.

Parents ground 12 year old daughter because she doesn't come in on time at night. She storms out in a huff at 10.30 at night. Father chases after her and tries to get her into the car and home. Gives up after a short wrestle so that he doesn't hurt her. Phones police to get them to track her down, gets told don't worry she's at the police station, and we are coming out to arrest you for assault. Daughter had gone to police station and said that she had been assaulted by father.

Give it another couple of years and the little f@@@ers will be running the place.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 6:00 pm
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SimonG
Well here's another one.

Sorry to bring up the pain but if they arrest you for assault and find you guilty will you your daughter be able to share the same house again?

Have do you come to terms with the pain?

Really sorry for you one of my worst nightmares regarding the kids, False accusations

-------------
The was an email circulating about a kid that came home demanding his rights and freedoms, not having to do chores obey curfews on a Friday night.

Over the whole weekend the kid was a little prat.

Come Monday smug as you like the kid goes to school. Mum cleans the house out of everything of the kids bedroom furniture toys designer labels, goes to a charity shop buys BASICs of everything. Mattress on floor, cheap sleeping bag badly fitting clothes.

For supper she cooks the kids favourite meal for everyone except him. She serves him kraft Mac and cheese.

When he starts to mouth off she points out she has given him his rights, Shelter, clothing and food. The quality of those things depends on love and respect and if he doesn't get some soon he'd better learn to love his rights.

Don't know how true it was, but gave a copy to my kids. surprising how powerfully the pen is really.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.