Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

UK countryside to the City of Calgary

UK countryside to the City of Calgary

Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK countryside to the City of Calgary

Oops - forgot I posted on this thread....

Originally Posted by printer
Poor guy that's rediculous, won't you let him work on yours then.
Course I do! But he has to do that for free; he goes to the almighty and powerful US of A to bring home the bacon!

Originally Posted by padthai
People at work like to make fun of me about believing anything so please be kind to me.
We are just having a bit of fun - apologies for the hi-jacking On a serious note, my hubby found it very difficult to get into the IT job market here (six months), thirteen years ago now though. But once he did it was OK, though he didn't earn anywhere near his worth until we started our own business. He's very senior though, and doesn't really work 'with' computers so much now, just bosses everyone else around

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
we have three, almost canadian also has three, Scotty has at least one as does Judy, Greenbwoy, BQ (although he has gone quiet).

Have we hit 20 yet????
Oooooh, I makes it 21 now!! <putting socks back on>

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Witch or not, bitch would still be applicable!
Aha - a bitchy witch with blue teef!

Originally Posted by printer
Was it "How many witches have computers in Calgary"?
Only one that we know of (see above), but my mum is chief test pilot for hoover, and that's now computerised. She visits on it often - does that count?