Reload this Page >

Trying to qual as an ACP in Canada

Trying to qual as an ACP in Canada

Old Feb 5th 2013, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

revmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to qual as an ACP in Canada

Hello All,

Trying to convert from a UK Paramedic to a Canadian ACP. Sounds as complicated as it is. Anyone managed to do that yet?

Old Feb 5th 2013, 3:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to qual as an ACP in Canada

to BE.

Sorry I can't help you but if you post your questions in the Canada Forum...there may be someone there who can answer your questions. You could also try the Working Abroad By Profession forum.

Good luck...and once again welcome aboard.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 1:12 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Hope your plans work out
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

headingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to allheadingwest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by revmaster
Hello All,

Trying to convert from a UK Paramedic to a Canadian ACP. Sounds as complicated as it is. Anyone managed to do that yet?

I am in the process of a career change to become an ACP whilst allready in Al-berda. If you can get your ticket, no shortage of high paying work here

Not a clue how to get UK qalif transferred but PM UKcanuck as he came over as a UK ACP and now works/lives here

look up threads with paramedic or emt-p in them
Old Mar 4th 2013, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Nikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud ofNikki Ian has much to be proud of

Contact the registration board in the provence you are moving to. They will have forms for you to use to submit your training/work record. Once record/training is approved, you will need to sit an exam to register.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

egomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to allegomasseur is a name known to all

Hi Revmaster! If you get in touch via private messaging I'll be able to help facilitate your provincial transfer. I work at the paramedic academy in Vancouver here as well as BC Ambulance Service so I can help sign-post you to the right areas.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

ukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeukcanuck has a reputation beyond repute

PM me so we can chat. I was UK para now ACP and EMT P. Also know several who have done it.

Its not easy but totally doable. Biggest issue is the work visa which causes the biggest hurdles.

Cheers UKCANUCK