Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Trucking Canada ??(In fond Memory of H&R thread)

Trucking Canada ??(In fond Memory of H&R thread)

Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trucking Canada ??(In fond Memory of H&R thread)

1) The goals and ideals of this thread,are to abide by BE rules and Regs.
2)To supply and recieve Truck/transport information,from and about Canada.
3)To supply Constuctive advice to would be Truckers/families wishing to migrate to Canada.
4) To help and support Truckers/families living in Canada
5)To have a chat amongst ourselves in a friendly and respectful manner.
6) It is this threads goal to prove to the rest of the BE community that Truckers/families are worthy of their own thread,and can behave accordingly.
It is not this threads aim or wish to be infultraited by"Trolls" or any other form of antagonists,whose sole aim is to force us off the road.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:30 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Trucking Canada ??(In fond Memory of H&R thread)

Originally Posted by Gremmie
1) The goals and ideals of this thread,are to abide by BE rules and Regs.
2)To supply and recieve Truck/transport information,from and about Canada.
3)To supply Constuctive advice to would be Truckers/families wishing to migrate to Canada.
4) To help and support Truckers/families living in Canada
5)To have a chat amongst ourselves in a friendly and respectful manner.
6) It is this threads goal to prove to the rest of the BE community that Truckers/families are worthy of their own thread,and can behave accordingly.
It is not this threads aim or wish to be infultraited by"Trolls" or any other form of antagonists,whose sole aim is to force us off the road.
were not off the road yet, but we got one wheel in the ditch, i just need more people to give me shove back on the asphalt
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

My father used to say to me "any fool can start a fight,but only a brave man can walk away from one with dignity"
We're well and truely in the ditch bogged down up to our axels with the H&R thread,there's no tow truck comming mate
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:44 pm
Banned

Lyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant futureLyndon001 has a brilliant future

My father used to say to me "any fool can start a fight,but only a brave man can walk away from one with dignity"
We're well and truely in the ditch bogged down up to our axels with the H&R thread,there's no tow truck comming mate
Its the principle, we have made a lot of friends on that thread, it pulled in a lot of people and helped a lot more.

I dont care if they are a moderator, admin or whatever, that was our place. If it was moderated correctly in the first place none of this would have happened. No i wont stand down, even if just 1 person agrees with me its worth it.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

ejbsom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lyndon001
Its the principle, we have made a lot of friends on that thread, it pulled in a lot of people and helped a lot more.

I dont care if they are a moderator, admin or whatever, that was our place. If it was moderated correctly in the first place none of this would have happened. No i wont stand down, even if just 1 person agrees with me its worth it.
I agree, someone should have got involved earlier and this wouldnt have happened
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lyndon001

HOORAY FOR FREE SPEACH
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by loafy
HOORAY FOR FREE SPEACH
I think i just found my reason
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:58 pm
Banned

If the H&R thread stays closed it will work its way down the list till it never gets read again, then someone will have to start all over again, its an unfolding story not a closed book
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:01 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

HOORAY FOR FREE SPEACH
hooray for spellcheckers too
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by elfman
hooray for spellcheckers too
HOORAY FOR THAT

SPEECH
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:04 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

HOORAY FOR THAT

SPEECH
sorry for being a pedantic git - I couldn't resist it
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

we wont let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Hey Lyndon

Keep up the good work M8

Rosie x
Hehe

I was on the wrong thread

Rosie
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR="Red"]
You can go one bigger if you like, would you like your very own "Truckers" sub-forum in the "Working Abroad by Profession" forum?

Sue
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue
You can go one bigger if you like, would you like your very own "Truckers" sub-forum in the "Working Abroad by Profession" forum?

Sue
yes please this would be wonderful thank you ... but it would have to be for Canada not in the USA if that makes sense.

LOAFY...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.