trucking

Old Oct 13th 2006, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

daz and jac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default trucking

hi new to this site just want to know if anyone as gone through work permit route to get into alberta as a trucker and what is the driving test like for class 1
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: trucking

Originally Posted by daz and jac
hi new to this site just want to know if anyone as gone through work permit route to get into alberta as a trucker and what is the driving test like for class 1

Hi guys

use the "search this forum " button and put in truck and you will come up with the links you need to be reading.

Good Luck
Old Oct 14th 2006, 4:23 am
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Trucking is a very quick work permit thru most PNP and loads and loads of Jobs in almost every province so choose the family homebase well.

What is it that the family needs?

Truck Search Find the truckers names like creamedcrackered and e-mail them and see if they respond.

I can't stress enough to make the family needs the no 1 priority. The driver in the family can be out for days.
Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Hi guys

use the "search this forum " button and put in truck and you will come up with the links you need to be reading.

Good Luck
thanks
Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grah
Trucking is a very quick work permit thru most PNP and loads and loads of Jobs in almost every province so choose the family homebase well.

What is it that the family needs?

Truck Search Find the truckers names like creamedcrackered and e-mail them and see if they respond.

I can't stress enough to make the family needs the no 1 priority. The driver in the family can be out for days.
thanks
Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:57 am
Prince Albert SK

handyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the rough

Hi
I have used just used http://esirecruitment.com. I am a Truck mechanic and within no time i had a job offer and just in the process of getting my work permit to get out there.
They offer truck driving jobs because this was another option for me

Andy
Old Oct 14th 2006, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by handyandy
Hi
I have used just used http://esirecruitment.com. I am a Truck mechanic and within no time i had a job offer and just in the process of getting my work permit to get out there.
They offer truck driving jobs because this was another option for me

Andy
thanks for that andy will give it a go