Wikiposts

Traction Control

Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:34 am
Glaswegian

Default Re: Traction Control

Originally Posted by iaink
If you dont count the food on your plate and the gas and oil in your car
Eh????
And you're deeply concerned with what happens in inner city Calgary??
Let me guess ... you're concerned enough not to want to live there??

Time for me to take a rest from the forum ... looks like it's a day for inadvertently stepping on toes

Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:40 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

No offence taken, just pointing out to you city living folks that what goes on in the boonies does have some impact on you..assuming you use canadian oil (I thought you were employed by the oil industry indirectly?) and eat canadian grown produce. Humour of it possibly missed as I have the Flu.

Just being a smartarse...ignore it. One of us has to keep posting here, casting a dim light in the darkness, and its not going to be me for a while.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iaink
No offence taken, just pointing out to you city living folks that what goes on in the boonies does have some impact on you..assuming you use canadian oil (I thought you were employed by the oil industry indirectly?) and eat canadian grown produce. Humour of it possibly missed as I have the Flu.

Just being a smartarse...ignore it. One of us has to keep posting here, casting a dim light in the darkness, and its not going to be me for a while.
Come on you two....let's play nice now.......sulking doesn't solve anything.....
Old Feb 14th 2005, 11:38 am
Glaswegian

Originally Posted by willmore
Come on you two....let's play nice now.......sulking doesn't solve anything.....
We already kissed and made up via PM ... what I should have said was that issues that concern drivers in rural areas don't really concern me that much because I mainly drive in the city.

Which also explains why I have a low opinion of 4WD's ... most of the ones I see are either:
a) In a ditch, because the driver tried to manouvre/accelerate/decelerate too abruptly
b) Screaming along at 150kph in a 100kph zone with no regard for other road users while the driver yaps on their cell phone
c) Taking up two parking bays at the local mall
d) Occasionally rammed into the front of a c-train or trapped under the level crossing gates

I'm sure that if I lived somewhere they were actually a useful and necessary requirement to get around, as opposed to an expensive toy, I would really appreciate them a lot more ... in fact, I would probably have one myself

Old Feb 14th 2005, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
We already kissed and made up via PM ... what I should have said was that issues that concern drivers in rural areas don't really concern me that much because I mainly drive in the city.

Which also explains why I have a low opinion of 4WD's ... most of the ones I see are either:
a) In a ditch, because the driver tried to manouvre/accelerate/decelerate too abruptly
b) Screaming along at 150kph in a 100kph zone with no regard for other road users while the driver yaps on their cell phone
c) Taking up two parking bays at the local mall
d) Occasionally rammed into the front of a c-train or trapped under the level crossing gates

I'm sure that if I lived somewhere they were actually a useful and necessary requirement to get around, as opposed to an expensive toy, I would really appreciate them a lot more ... in fact, I would probably have one myself

Ah.....how sweet....I'm really touched......I hate to see my two favourite men on the Canada forum have an argument and sulk instead of resolving the issue......