Reload this Page >

Three weeks to Calgary

Three weeks to Calgary

Old Jul 9th 2012, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Helen Louise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Three weeks to Calgary

Originally Posted by Des and Chris
Hi we may well take you up on that offer. We are staying with a friend in glen eagles estate for first week or so. We arrive on 26th and it would bd good for chris to pick your brains a little! Thank you for the offer x
No worries just send me a private message and i will give you my phone number etc. looking forward to meeting you, you will love it! i promise xxx
Old Oct 21st 2012, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

Irina_I is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Home to rent in Cochrane_please advice me

Dear all,

My family is moving from Ireland to Cochrane in January 2013. We are very new to Canadian system and procedures.
Could you please advice me agencies or agents to contact, i need help to find a good place to live there.
Also if you know someone who is giving for rent houses or apartments/condos 1-3 bedrooms Please let me know.

I appreciate all kind of help in this question.
Thank you.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 9:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home to rent in Cochrane_please advice me

Originally Posted by Irina_I
Dear all,

My family is moving from Ireland to Cochrane in January 2013. We are very new to Canadian system and procedures.
Could you please advice me agencies or agents to contact, i need help to find a good place to live there.
Also if you know someone who is giving for rent houses or apartments/condos 1-3 bedrooms Please let me know.

Thank you.
Hi Irina, and welcome to BE.

It would be better if you started your own threads in the future, rather than tagging on a very old one.

Websites like Craigslist/Kijiji are often used for rentals, so have a look at those.

Good luck.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot for this

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi Irina, and welcome to BE.

It would be better if you started your own threads in the future, rather than tagging on a very old one.

Websites like Craigslist/Kijiji are often used for rentals, so have a look at those.

Good luck.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:45 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. Thought I'd say hi as I see you're moving to Cochrane, which is where I live!! Have you visited the town before? We've been here four years now and love it.

You'll see below that I have a self-contained furnished basement suite that is available for short term rent if you are looking for something for a few weeks whilst you sort out long term accommodation. Also, if you send me a private message (you will need to have three posts before you can do so though) I can give you some details/links of people that may be able to help you find something more long term.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Cochrane is very cold and snowy today!!

Regards.

Originally Posted by Irina_I
Dear all,

Thank you.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TheThornes
Hi. Thought I'd say hi as I see you're moving to Cochrane, which is where I live!! Have you visited the town before? We've been here four years now and love it.

You'll see below that I have a self-contained furnished basement suite that is available for short term rent if you are looking for something for a few weeks whilst you sort out long term accommodation. Also, if you send me a private message (you will need to have three posts before you can do so though) I can give you some details/links of people that may be able to help you find something more long term.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Cochrane is very cold and snowy today!!

Regards.
Hi guys, thank you for warm welcome. I have never been in Cochrane. But I read many good feedbacks. So. I feel now more excitement about moving there :-)
Ps I hope I made these 3 posts rule