Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For those looking for work in Canada

For those looking for work in Canada

Old Jun 1st 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default For those looking for work in Canada

This site may prove useful if you're looking for a job in Canada:

http://jobsearch-in-canada.com/index.html

Good luck on your various missions!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:22 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For those looking for work in Canada

that is a huge improvement on Shadi Norman's old website.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareBC
that is a huge improvement on Shadi Norman's old website.
Oh - do you know of her, then? I had no idea it was an immigration consultants web site 'til I looked a bit closer. I just saw the page about jobs and thought it may be useful to someone. I hope she has a good reputation, though she seems to from the testimonials.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Calgal
Oh - do you know of her, then? I had no idea it was an immigration consultants web site 'til I looked a bit closer. I just saw the page about jobs and thought it may be useful to someone. I hope she has a good reputation, though she seems to from the testimonials.

Three times I have emailed her with our details and she has not replied once!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wearsider
Three times I have emailed her with our details and she has not replied once!
Oh dear - that's not good! Maybe I should get a mod to delete this thread.....
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear - that's not good! Maybe I should get a mod to delete this thread.....

Why, for telling the truth?

I have emailed her after spending about 30 minutes speaking to her Husband at Sandown a couple of months ago and am most disappointed that I have never had a reply.

We should NEVER censor the truth.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I have emailed her after spending about 30 minutes speaking to her Husband at Sandown a couple of months ago and am most disappointed that I have never had a reply.

Calgal means have HER recommendation deleted NOT your telling of the truth.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh shuddup, you!

Even if you are Mr. Right!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

No do not delete this either, as it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

"Guys, guys - look at us. Squabbling, bickering, like children. What's happening to us? We never used to be like this" Rick, The Young Ones (1984)
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:40 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shuddup, you!

Even if you are Mr. Right!
Hey I was sticking up for you!!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:40 pm
Banned

No do not delete this either, as it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

"Guys, guys - look at us. Squabbling, bickering, like children. What's happening to us? We never used to be like this" Rick, The Young Ones (1984)
Showing yer age maite
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Showing yer age maite
I'm 15.............. as I have been for the last 22 years!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, absolutley, I quite agree! I just don't want peeps thinking I was 'recommending' her. I didn't even realise it was an immigration consultants site - just found the job part while going 'google'ey eyed for someone else!
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey I was sticking up for you!!
So sorry dahling! I mis-interpreted.

Here, have a glass of Bolly (ok, it's the closest they have on here - bit sexist if you ask me, they should have a wine glass (insert champers) option for the girlies!)
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, absolutley, I quite agree! I just don't want peeps thinking I was 'recommending' her. I didn't even realise it was an immigration consultants site - just found the job part while going 'google'ey eyed for someone else!
I am sure that she has done a great job for some people who are in much demand jobs that will almost certainly guarantee entry via PNP etc, and also the commission payment from these employers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.