Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

They say it happens in three's !!!!!

They say it happens in three's !!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:32 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Smile They say it happens in three's !!!!!

Number 1 - I arrive home for a month with the family after 13 weeks

Number 2 - We get two offers on the house after 4 months on the market

Number 3 - We get Medical Request forms through the door this morning !!!!

A little drinkie is required !!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: They say it happens in three's !!!!!

great news

hope it all goes well for you.

Adbru
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They say it happens in three's !!!!!

Originally Posted by Tangram

I take it the 'drinkie' is orange juice, at least till after 10am!
CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL 3
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Congratulations Tangram!
I bet you won't be able to wipe that grin from your face!
Well done you!
Kenny
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:50 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
I take it the 'drinkie' is orange juice, at least till after 10am!
CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL 3
God yes !

Just phoned listed Doctor and Meds booked for a week tomorrow. Not bad 8 days away, and I can get them done before I go back to Canada.

What a week !!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

God yes !

Just phoned listed Doctor and Meds booked for a week tomorrow. Not bad 8 days away, and I can get them done before I go back to Canada.

What a week !!
And even Andrew's congratulated you so it all must be true!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Great news! Congrats!!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:06 am
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

That is excellent, you must be ecstatic after the hassle you've gone through for this.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news for the three of you

Congratulations to all of you

Gaynor
x
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:22 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Fab news for the three of you

Congratulations to all of you

Gaynor
x
Thanks Gay
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:31 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Thanks Gay
Jut informed work and everyone is adding it to the celebrations for Canada Day. In a way wish I was over there celebrating, but will do that when I return in July.

Still smiling here !
Old Jul 1st 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

HI
Just caught this thread thats really good news Paul I bet your over the moon Now you can enjoy the rest of your time in the UK knowing your all going back to canada together so pleased for you all
Old Jul 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by Eastbound
HI
Just caught this thread thats really good news Paul I bet your over the moon Now you can enjoy the rest of your time in the UK knowing your all going back to canada together so pleased for you all
I will be returning alone on 25th July, wife and daughter sometime in August when the house sold and money is here !

Already have a Realtor looking with a work colleague who has volunteered to preview viewings.

Meds booked for next week and will redirect ( hopefully) any PPR in the future.

Paul
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

I will be returning alone on 25th July, wife and daughter sometime in August when the house sold and money is here !

Already have a Realtor looking with a work colleague who has volunteered to preview viewings.

Meds booked for next week and will redirect ( hopefully) any PPR in the future.

Paul
Hi Paul
Glad your family are joining you in August all the best with the house hunting
EB
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:34 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers and toes now firmly crossed in order for everything to go well for you and yours for the next little while.

Just about to go out on the back deck and enjoy a nice cold cider I shall drink a toast to you.

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.