Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

As there are a lot of scottish folk on here...

As there are a lot of scottish folk on here...

Old May 6th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold
Default As there are a lot of scottish folk on here...

and im sorry its not related to Canada but, our family has just come back from motorhoming around Scotland (Loch Lomond and Highlands - Argyll Coast) and I just thought Id say what an absolutely beautiful part of the world it is.
Old May 6th 2009, 12:27 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As there are a lot of scottish folk on here...

Originally Posted by Strawberry
and im sorry its not related to Canada but, our family has just come back from motorhoming around Scotland (Loch Lomond and Highlands - Argyll Coast) and I just thought Id say what an absolutely beautiful part of the world it is.
Unfortunately
Old May 6th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point

ME
Old May 6th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

LOL, it was our first visit to Scotland and the weather was kind, the motorhome was great, the people were so friendly, the roads were fab, blimey, if we weren't set on Canada, I would seriously consider living up there.
Old May 6th 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point

the weather was freakishly nice in April (usually blustery cold & wet) we now have the April showers we should have had 3-4 weeks ago, lets just hope there predictions on a drier warmer summer are true and what I can see out of my office window isn't what were gonna be left with and that our summer has been and gone lol
Old May 6th 2009, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Onefut will become famous soon enoughOnefut will become famous soon enough

I look out my windows to the Isle of Skye an when the weather is good its great its just the weather aint often great