Reload this Page >

Is there a list of employers in BC/Alberta

Is there a list of employers in BC/Alberta

Old Jan 4th 2007, 8:35 pm
purple-ferrets

purple-ferrets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there a list of employers in BC/Alberta

Hi All

We have been lurking about on here for over a year now, gathering up information, researching and saving before we put our application in this year, however we are also just looking into the pnp route out of curiosity to.

I'm just doing some research into employers and looking into making our CV's Canadian friendly - I have seen some great advice in a previous post from Judy in Calgary thanks

The more I look into varying employers the more links are coming out of it however I was wondering if there is some sort or employer list I perhaps haven't come across. I do remember seing something similar to top companies to work for in the BC/Alberta areas but I'm not sure where I discovered it.

Cheers
Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is there a list of employers in BC/Alberta

For BC there is a publication called Business in Vancouver. They publish something called The Book of Lists - as its names suggests they list a number of things including he top 50 employers (together with details of the CEO), and I think they might even break it down by sector.

You can subscribe (I do, it's about £60 per year) and you get a newspaper every week
Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:47 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

.... and for Alberta:

http://www.albertafirst.com/director...ry_search.aspx

You can just type in a city/town and get a list of Alberta employers. That link contains a tremendous amount of info regarding Alberta's communities.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 10:00 pm
purple-ferrets

purple-ferrets is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow thanks for all the information, I have been researching for an age now, but tonight has turned up a lot of links for checking over tomorrow when I will be working! ahem ahead to the weekend.

Thanks again