Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Thank you to Brazelot

Thank you to Brazelot

Old Jan 31st 2013, 10:34 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you to Brazelot

It makes me think of someone on a crusade to ensure womens' bosoms are properly encased and supported.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

misplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond reputemisplacedheidi has a reputation beyond repute

If you use Brazelot, you'd better prays-a-lot, if you be religious.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:59 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by misplacedheidi
If you use Brazelot, you'd better prays-a-lot, if you be religious.
Now I've never used an immigration wallah, but would it be fair to conclude that, if you need one in the first place, you're slightly dysfunctional, and if you use Brazelot, you've got more money than sense?
Old Jan 31st 2013, 2:56 pm
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
I suppose it doesn't help that Brazelot rhymes with Spamalot, the well known London play.
I bet your poems are sh!t.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 12:37 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Now I've never used an immigration wallah, but would it be fair to conclude that, if you need one in the first place, you're slightly dysfunctional, and if you use Brazelot, you've got more money than sense?
Well if you do get lost amongst all the immigration terms, it would be fair to say you might be stuck in a Maze-a-lot
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

TrudyTeresa is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as i know those who said bad things about them were not actual clients.Proof is in the pudding!x
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

If any of you slagging them off have used them it would be nice to back up your comments with facts.x
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:01 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrudyTeresa
If any of you slagging them off have used them it would be nice to back up your comments with facts.x
Hmmmmm, let me see, we have evidence of people being burned by them as they have posted it on here.

Oh wait, what is that you say, it's just words on a screen that shouldn't really be believed???? Same as yours really.

No-one is saying your experience isn't real, but for some non apparent reason the only threads that ever pop up with a post such as your first one, have been in defense of a person / company that has one of the worst track records in history.

I mean normally someone would just tack on the end of a another persons post, saying "well we used them and couldn't fault them really".

Call me cynical. It must be age.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

This thread just shows me why forums are the worst place to find out actual facts. We are everyday folks who don't spend our lives on the net trying to put our point across.
Again if you or anyone can back up ther experiences with facts I will beleive them,otherwise i think its a shame that people have time to spend on here joking about a post that we were 100% honest about and spent time over.I find it offensive and rude and not the reputable site i thought it was.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:16 am
Sawdust making harpy

This thread just shows me why forums are the worst place to find out actual facts. We are everyday folks who don't spend our lives on the net trying to put our point across.
Again if you or anyone can back up ther experiences with facts I will beleive them,otherwise i think its a shame that people have time to spend on here joking about a post that we were 100% honest about and spent time over.I find it offensive and rude and not the reputable site i thought it was.
1) it's a forum, the same as everyday life there will be humourism thrown in (you have to admit some were dam funny).

2) for the umteenth time no-one has said your experiences weren't the real ones. And now just because you have a group of people that whilst they are happy for you, still don't quite believe that the aforementioned firm is worthy of 100% trust you find this a non reputable site.

I would still steer clear of them based on the many many reviews of the unhappy vs the one that is.

But again it's all down to personal choice / freedom / equality / benefit of the children.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:19 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you spend all you life on the net? I thought every one did? Even iank got rid of his TV to spend more of his life on the net, I think?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Its just a shame that the moderators were quick to jump on our post initially but are slow to agree that the posts back on here are offensive and rude or even accept that everyones opinion deserves to be at the very least respected on such a large site.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:29 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Its just a shame that the moderators were quick to jump on our post initially but are slow to agree that the posts back on here are offensive and rude or even accept that everyones opinion deserves to be at the very least respected on such a large site.
Bloody Brits Ehh !!! Bunch of muppets arnt we!!!!

If this was an all Canadian only forum, then it would be the best site ever. Everything would be great and awesome and we all be BFF"s doing pot luck meet ups every 12 hours, or so.

Last edited by magnumpi; Feb 2nd 2013 at 7:34 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:31 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
No-one is saying your experience isn't real, but for some non apparent reason the only threads that ever pop up with a post such as your first one, have been in defense of a person / company that has one of the worst track records in history.

And a comical name.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 7:33 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
And a comical name.
They certainly must has-a-lot of jokes about them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.