Thank you!

Old Nov 16th 2012, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Tribleedinumph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank you!

Hello all

I have not been on here for a while (apart from lurking), but an update and a thank you for all your replies to my numerous questions.

My OH has 'landed' he arrived yesterday and has been successful in getting his TWP. He starts work a week Monday so gives him a little time to get sorted.

I just need to get through this winter now with it being just myself and our boys, but hoping will all be worth it in the end.

Yve
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:15 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you!

Congratulations! How exciting for you all. Where are you hoping to move to? The winter will whizz by, last winter when we were planning to move, it shot by.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MillieF
Congratulations! How exciting for you all. Where are you hoping to move to? The winter will whizz by, last winter when we were planning to move, it shot by.
Thanks MillieF, OH job is in Burlington Ontario, but looking at Dundas as our preferred location...we fell in love with it on our recee.

Exciting times for sure!!
Old Nov 16th 2012, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tribleedinumph
Thanks MillieF, OH job is in Burlington Ontario, but looking at Dundas as our preferred location...we fell in love with it on our recee.

Exciting times for sure!!
Congratulations - I hope the winter passes quickly for you (I am kind of hoping it passes quickly for me too - not the biggest fan of the cold!).

Dundas is lovely and more reasonably priced than Burlington. The only negative I have heard, and this is not from personal experience, is that it can be difficult to get in and out of during commuting times. Might be worth your OH taking a drive out there a few times after work to see what the traffic is like at the times he would be driving it.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
Congratulations - I hope the winter passes quickly for you (I am kind of hoping it passes quickly for me too - not the biggest fan of the cold!).

Dundas is lovely and more reasonably priced than Burlington. The only negative I have heard, and this is not from personal experience, is that it can be difficult to get in and out of during commuting times. Might be worth your OH taking a drive out there a few times after work to see what the traffic is like at the times he would be driving it.
Thanks for the heads up on that and will tell him to check it out!! He is currently staying in Oakville.
And yes, lets hope the winter passes swiftly!