Thank You!

Old May 18th 2003, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thank You!

I have left many messages in here over the past few months. I came here for advice and many of you have been extremly helpfull

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all those offering advice.
I took some of the advice and i went out to Canada for three weeks to try and find work.
I found a job and i spent a week with the family and we all got on extremly well. I am hoping to work under the Caregivers programme. I also managed to visit a local school a get a place set up for my son in September.
The only way to make things work is to get up and go for it. I did and it payed off! I am so happy and i am waiting for my paperwork to be sorted out.

I have always loved Canada and now my dream has come true. To be in one of the most beautiful countries in the world and amongst such lovely people. I have my eyes fully open and i am quite aware of the downfalls.

I hate all the waiting for paperwork!
I just want to be there! I don't want to lose this job.

Well thank you every one and i hope i shall be there very soon.
Old May 19th 2003, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

wizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud ofwizzard has much to be proud of

Thats good to hear. you took the risk and it paid off and now you won't be sat at home wondering "what if i had gone".