Telecom

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

eferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud of
Default Telecom

My wife and me are Electronics engineers. We live in Caracas, Venezuela, we have been working in the telecommunication industry for more than 8 years. I am 31 years old, my wife is 33 years old. We want to emigrate and we are thinking about the posibility to emigrate either to Canada or Australia. We know that the Telecommunciation industries worldwide are not good right now, and it is difficult to find a job in any country. But could someone give more information about Telecoms in Canada? Anyone knows the differences between the telecom industries in Canada and Australia?
I have a lot of experience with Cisco routers, Microwave and satellite links, Frame Relay switchs, SDH networks, etc. My wife works in Alcatel and she has experience with Newbridge equipment.
Any recomendation?
Thank you a lot.