Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Stuff has arrived!!

Stuff has arrived!!

Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

pcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the rough
Default Stuff has arrived!!

Hi Guys,

Our stuff arrived from the UK today, was shipped from the UK on 31st July and arrived at ours today.

Not bad at all! :-) Used Pickfords to ship and they were excellent throughout.

Cheers,

P
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:24 am
Banned

McLovin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stuff has arrived!!

Great, thanks for that, I can now sleep safely tonight
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

pcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the roughpcuz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by McLovin
The intent of the post was to give people a taste for how long it takes to get stuff over here, I thought that was quite quick!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:14 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Your stuff did arribe very quickly......ours seemed to take forever!

Have fun un-packing
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

bootlecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D15NEY
Your stuff did arribe very quickly......ours seemed to take forever!

Have fun un-packing
Un packing ????

When ours arrived the removal team unpacked the whole lot, from box to shelf or cupboard. They have to open each item to ensure it wasn't damaged and then they have to put it away because if they leave it on the floor and it gets broken you can still claim they didn't handle it correctly
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

StefkeUK is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bootlecat
Un packing ????

When ours arrived the removal team unpacked the whole lot, from box to shelf or cupboard. They have to open each item to ensure it wasn't damaged and then they have to put it away because if they leave it on the floor and it gets broken you can still claim they didn't handle it correctly

Hey,

That s no bad. Who did you used then ? how much was it ?did you had big furnitures or anly small like box of clothes, box of CD-DVD, box of kitchenstuf, etc ...

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Stefke
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:37 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by McLovin
See this poster's other posts for more helpful, illuminating comments.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:59 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StefkeUK
Hey,

That s no bad. Who did you used then ? how much was it ?did you had big furnitures or anly small like box of clothes, box of CD-DVD, box of kitchenstuf, etc ...

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Stefke

I had the same service too - a 20ft container packed full that was unpacked and all packaging materials removed. I used GB Liners.