Reload this Page >

St Margarets Bay, NS

St Margarets Bay, NS

Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

Englishmommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St Margarets Bay, NS

Hi Everyone
My family and I currently live in Edmonton, but are planning a recce to NS next year. Edmonton is fine, and has helped us to get established, but we really like the idea of living near the ocean, fresh fish on our doorstep, and the cost of housing appeals also (plus, many other reasons).
One area we're quite interested in from what we've read is the St Margarets Bay area.

My husband would need to work in downtown Halifax, but the commute seems fairly reasonable.

Can anyone offer any thoughts/comments on what the area is like?

Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: St Margarets Bay, NS

Very nice place. Nice beaches. Close to Halifax. Nice houses....you can't go wrong there.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

woodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond reputewoodworm has a reputation beyond repute

Great Location, a bit pricey for us peasants here, but coming from Edmonton it shouldn't be too shocking..

http://www.tradewindsrealty.com/cgi-...gs.cgi?area=St. Margaret's Bay & Area&page=1&order_by=Listing_Price_Unformatted&dir =DESC
Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

St Margarets Bay is lovely. If it wasn't such a big commute to my work we would have opted for St Margarets Bay.