Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Sorry Ethiopian resturant Kensington.

Sorry Ethiopian resturant Kensington.

Old Aug 15th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sorry Ethiopian resturant Kensington.

Just embarrassed ourselves a little. There is a wine and nibbles evening that we went to last month which was good fun. You get to go to lots of new restaurants around the city and taste great new food. Anyway we had just been to the Patio bar (because we had a little celebration) , which is two or more doors down from the Ethiopian restaurant. Walked past the Ethiopian restaurant on the way home and realised it was the same bunch that we met the previous month inside.

We only had a couple of beers (promise its a Monday!) ....... but reorganised the same four some that we met previously and banged on the window quiet a bit till we were recognised. Even went in the restaurant to say hello, but realised as we opened the door.... it was a bad time as there is this English lady that explains all about the wine and this night it is Ethiopian. I promise we will apologise to her the next time we go.

So basically made a bit of a t-t of ourselves just trying to say hello. Oh well may join them again on there next wine tasting.

I would recommend the evening as you get a chance to go to places in the city of Calgary that you wouldn't normally visit. PM me if you want the web address.