Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Sold our house yippee!!

Sold our house yippee!!

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sold our house yippee!!

I knew September would be a good month for us, we have received an offer on our house which we have now accepted!! We have our work permit approval so can go fairly soon. Vancouver here we come!

I think a few drinks are in order tonight

Mel
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sold our house yippee!!

Congratulations Mel!

We are hoping to exchange next week, fingers crossed!

Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 12:40 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Congratulations to you =D
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 2:18 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 3:59 pm
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

the mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mels123
I knew September would be a good month for us, we have received an offer on our house which we have now accepted!! We have our work permit approval so can go fairly soon. Vancouver here we come!

Mel
congrats mel on your house sale,ours has been up for a few weeks now had a few viewings but no real offers yet but fingers crossed
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Please send house selling vibes our way!!!!!

Congratulations to.....good luck!!!

Linda P
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mels
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

MrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really nice

Well done, Mels! Cheers!
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 11:36 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Congrats that is great news
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 12:54 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Mel
Great news mels, just left me with one problem carnt uncross my eyes
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sans
Great news mels, just left me with one problem carnt uncross my eyes

LOL!!!

Lots to sort out now, containers and things. I am sure the time will fly when the kids go back to school on Monday. I can't believe I'll be spending Christmas in Canada!
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 3:17 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!!

Lots to sort out now, containers and things. I am sure the time will fly when the kids go back to school on Monday. I can't believe I'll be spending Christmas in Canada!

Where abouts you heading in Vancouver? Have you already got a house lined up, we off to Calgary nxt sunday for 3 wks, hoping to have sometime to get over to Van Island if only for a couple of days. I hav'nt informed school yet that they wont be there Ooops.
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sans
Where abouts you heading in Vancouver? Have you already got a house lined up, we off to Calgary nxt sunday for 3 wks, hoping to have sometime to get over to Van Island if only for a couple of days. I hav'nt informed school yet that they wont be there Ooops.
Hubby's job is based in North Vancouver, so we are going to rent a furnished apartment for a month or two until we find somewhere more permanent. House prices to buy are rather expensive though!

We stayed in Calgary for a few days in May and really enjoyed it there. Are you going through the Rockies too? My daughter was really funny when we driving through the mountains, she kept asking when we were going over the mountains, as if we were going to drive over the top of them, snow and all, we had funny images of that lol!! :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 5:07 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! We had another viewing yesterday which we hope will be fruitful, just waiting for the offer! Market picking up now august finished with and people wanting to get into new homes before Christmas (apparently). Good luck in your new life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.