Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Is this site slow at the moment?

Is this site slow at the moment?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold
Default Is this site slow at the moment?

Whenever I try to open a thread or reply it is taking an eternity to open and it seems to lock on the dark blue screen.

Is it my PC or is everyone else experiencing the same problem?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:39 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this site slow at the moment?

Originally Posted by Gray C
Whenever I try to open a thread or reply it is taking an eternity to open and it seems to lock on the dark blue screen.

It's fine here.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:43 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

No problems here either.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wannabe
No problems here either.
Work PC. Will see how it is later, when I get home
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Not just you, my Mac is very unhappy!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:43 pm
Willy Wonka

No different from any other day.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Work PC. Will see how it is later, when I get home
Definitely quicker at home, but I still think that it is slower opening pages than it used to be.