Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The Single Best Thing about Canada is...

Wikiposts

The Single Best Thing about Canada is...

Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Single Best Thing about Canada is...

Originally Posted by JonboyE
According to at least one account I heard, she did her level best to derail the (Re)Patriation of the Constitution.
Quite right too...only a left wing conspiracy foiled the cunning plan...

Last edited by macadian; Jun 6th 2008 at 2:42 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
That nothing ever happens. Since I've been here the biggest change has been the wide availability of quality baguettes, otherwise rock solid stability, no hint of drama or excitement.
Oh i don't know at least it's more exciting now going in for your ciggies and having to second guess what they have on the shelf.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macadian
Quite right too...only a left wing conspiracy foiled the plan...
If only I understood politics. I was lost somewhere around the milk snatcher era.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty
If only I understood politics. I was lost somewhere around the milk snatcher era.
Fear not, the plebs had more than enough calcium...
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Fear not, the plebs had more than enough calcium...
Are you sure?? What did you have to do to get orange instead of milk??? Have scurvy instead of rickets?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just said please....
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

I just said please....
Oliver, is that you???
Old Jun 6th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not quite...just another 'Maggie' devotee....

(all in the best possible taste...)
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not quite...just another 'Maggie' devotee....

(all in the best possible taste...)
I can't think of what to say to a Maggie devotee................words fail me. ......
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:24 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

The Single Best Thing about Canada was today for the first time in our new pool to just kick back and enjoy life with the kids, oh and hubby..

Would this of happened in Scotland Never........
Old Jun 6th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
The Single Best Thing about Canada was today for the first time in our new pool to just kick back and enjoy life with the kids, oh and hubby..

Would this of happened in Scotland Never........
Whitby, pool,.... I can be there in 45 mins....
Old Jun 6th 2008, 4:49 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't think of what to say to a Maggie devotee................words fail me. ......
**** off and die you ****ing ****?
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bazzz
**** off and die you ****ing ****?
PMSL
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:01 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

She was a good Lady..

"I think we've been through a period where too many people have been given to understand that if they have a problem, it's the government's job to cope with it. 'I have a problem, I'll get a grant.' 'I'm homeless, the government must house me.' They're casting their problem on society. And, you know, there is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first. It's our duty to look after ourselves and then, also to look after our neighbour. People have got the entitlements too much in mind, without the obligations. There's no such thing as entitlement, unless someone has first met an obligation."
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bonus...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.