silly rules

Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:59 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default silly rules

There's a sign on the london underground that says 'dogs must be carried on escalators'.
But could I find a dog?
It took me nearly an hour and made me late for work.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:16 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: silly rules

Originally Posted by koogar
There's a sign on the london underground that says 'dogs must be carried on escalators'.
But could I find a dog?
Oh dear. I believe this is for you

Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:14 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
Oh dear. I believe this is for you

But does it have the bale of hay in the trunk that its legally required to carry?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:19 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
But does it have the bale of hay in the trunk that its legally required to carry?
And is the driver still allowed to pis$ on the back wheel?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:21 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

But could I find a dog?
There's your chance to make a fortune; start up a dog rental business at the London underground.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:31 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
I've heard that one before. One drunken night in Blackpool we asked a cabbie about the hay and he threw us out of the cab :shrugs:

Originally Posted by Souvenir
And is the driver still allowed to pis$ on the back wheel?
Suppose they've got to go somewhere!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 7:27 pm
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

But could I find a dog?

You do make me chuckle, but where's Butch? the two of you are like a double act!!!

Kelly
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:42 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellydrew
You do make me chuckle, but where's Butch? the two of you are like a double act!!!

Kelly
I think he said he was going bird watching