Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Should we SELL or BRING it all with us

Should we SELL or BRING it all with us

Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Should we SELL or BRING it all with us

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, flog it - ya can get some great orange boxes to sit on!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Janietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really niceJanietrz is just really nice
Default Re: Should we SELL or BRING it all with us

Been reading this thread, we hope to be out there by easter this year, fingers crossed , some very good advise I have read so far on here, can any one comment on the UK furniture wood drying out question that was asked earlier in this post??

Trouble is we only have a few pieces of furniture that I would want to take with me, family heirlooms stuff, dont think it would even fill have a container, still need to check that out, can anyone give me some recommendations on shipping companies from the UK to canada?

Janie x