Reload this Page >

Short-term rentals

Short-term rentals

Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

kamrai is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Short-term rentals

Hi All,

I am moving across to either the Mississauga or Brampton area in 3 weeks (yippee!) and am urgently searching for a short term rental while I get myself sorted in my new surroundings. I have a job secured and somewhere to stay for the first 2 weeks, but after that I need either a basement appartment or other such place (around $700-900/month) but only on a 3-month rental. I have found plenty of 12-month, and a fair few 6-month, rentals but 3 months is proving much much more difficult to come by.

Any advice or suggestions will be much much much appreciated! 3 months would be perfect but anything flexible (2 month, 4 month, month-by-month) would be great too.

Help?
Old Mar 19th 2008, 4:22 pm
Pamela 1

Pamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Short-term rentals

That's a hard one. Like you say most leases are for 12 months, you rarely find 6 months and as for 3 months.... Can only suggest you look in the paper when you arrive for a basement apartment and see if you can get short term.

Toronto and areas are very poor on short term - we tried to check it out last year for any time in the future and it's hard.