Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

shoes and hardwood floors and tile floors

shoes and hardwood floors and tile floors

Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:48 am
dont be afraid to reply

cov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to all
Default shoes and hardwood floors and tile floors

ok ok so whats the story on this , why would you want tyo take your shoes off if there is only a tile floor and wood floor to walk on aprt from damage you back..
thanks please i would like to find out which dumb person invented this .

on my house there will be a sign outside PLEASE KEEP YOUR SHOES ON
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:50 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shoes and hardwood floors and tile floors

Originally Posted by cov lad
ok ok so whats the story on this , why would you want tyo take your shoes off if there is only a tile floor and wood floor to walk on aprt from damage you back..

Ladies high heel shoes can damage a wood floor, personally I wouldn't complain
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:56 am
dont be afraid to reply

cov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to allcov lad is a name known to all

high heel should be made illegal . if a lady stabbs het heel with it, you gonna know about it,
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:58 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

high heel should be made illegal . if a lady stabbs het heel with it, you gonna know about it,
Depends on the lady
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:01 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Ladies high heel shoes can damage a wood floor, personally I wouldn't complain
what about gents?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by gedge
what about gents?
He never mentioned that
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:04 am
dont be afraid to reply

men and 4inch high heels
ur havin a larf .
well maybe you wasnt
what ever made you suggest that.
i thought you was the modfather.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:04 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Not only does wearing shoes in somebody's house damage their floors, it also tracks mud through it. I consider it bad manners and always take my shoes off when I enter a house.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:08 am
dont be afraid to reply

wiping feet on doormat is always a good idea . we are talking about vancouver concrete capital of the world, and lets face it you would not want to slip over in your socks now would you that would hyrt
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:13 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

wiping feet on doormat is always a good idea . we are talking about vancouver concrete capital of the world, and lets face it you would not want to slip over in your socks now would you that would hyrt
Nevermind the mud! People sh1t and piss and bleed all over the streets of Vancouver.

Shoes off in my home.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:19 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Nevermind the mud! People sh1t and piss and bleed all over the streets of Vancouver.

Shoes off in my home.
Normal night in our house

Is that you in the avatar HWP?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:27 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Normal night in our house

Is that you in the avatar HWP?
Ok, I'll wear my shoes at your house... or maybe even my hip waders.

Yes, that's me.

Is that you in the avatar Gruff?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Ok, I'll wear my shoes at your house... or maybe even my hip waders.

Yes, that's me.

Is that you in the avatar Gruff?
That's me, yellow and full of beans.
Old Sep 6th 2006, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

What fresh hell is this?
Old Sep 6th 2006, 11:24 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Having spent two back-breaking days (and lots of money) laying hardwood flooring last year, I will say this: "come into my house with your shoes on and you die".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.