Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping from uk to calgary

Shipping from uk to calgary

Old Sep 7th 2013, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

emmapez77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping from uk to calgary

Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked on here soooo many times, but I'm going to ask anyway lol.

Recommendations on a shipping firm please, all I'm shipping is a 3&2 seater leather sofa from uk to calgary. Obviously it'll need to go to the nearest port and be transported to calgary and then direct to my door.....recommendations please

Emma.
Old Sep 7th 2013, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping from uk to calgary

Originally Posted by emmapez77
Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked on here soooo many times, but I'm going to ask anyway lol.

Recommendations on a shipping firm please, all I'm shipping is a 3&2 seater leather sofa from uk to calgary. Obviously it'll need to go to the nearest port and be transported to calgary and then direct to my door.....recommendations please

Emma.
Is this a sentimental item or something? What grade is the leather i.e. bonded leather or expensive type? Im thinking could be bought brand new over here rather than shipping it. Cant exactly send it by Royal Mail or UPS, Fedex etc
Old Sep 7th 2013, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

emmapez77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping from uk to calgary

I'm aware it can't be sent that way!

I moved out to calgary at Xmas and we were moving into shard accommodation and I got rid of nearly everything apart from photos etc, which my sister in law shipped out here when she came over in may with her stuff.

Anyway my mother in law had my sofa, and now SHE is moving out here to be with her husband who is also working out here.
I'd like a quote so I can have to sofa back. Yes it's sentimental and I worked hard to pay for it!

Wondered who other people used that's all.