Reload this Page >

Shipping and search problems!

Shipping and search problems!

Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

annemt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping and search problems!

Hello!
I'm having problems with the search function - I can't find any shipping info threads. Tried various words but to no avail.

I'm looking to see what other's experiences are of the shipping companies, times it takes, etc etc to Kelowna, BC from UK. Before I launch into questions could someone please point me to the right direction so I'm not repeating what's already been covered?

Ta very much!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:15 pm
Pamela 1

Pamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Shipping and search problems!

We had problems the other day with the search and had to keep going back a few months to find what we wanted.

However, you could try putting in shipping boxes or shipping to
Canada or wherever and hope something comes up since this subject has been discussed recently.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

superfox21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to find things that I have previously read by using the search.
I read on another post that the search thingy is not working at the moment
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

annemt4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all! Thought it was strange.
Is there another way to find shipping threads?
Old Jun 20th 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for at least trying to use the search function. Have you checked out the Wiki for information?

Originally Posted by annemt4
Hello!
I'm having problems with the search function - I can't find any shipping info threads. Tried various words but to no avail.

I'm looking to see what other's experiences are of the shipping companies, times it takes, etc etc to Kelowna, BC from UK. Before I launch into questions could someone please point me to the right direction so I'm not repeating what's already been covered?

Ta very much!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 6:05 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I used GB Liners to ship a 20ft container from Worcestershire to Kamloops, so not a dissimilar journey to yours. It took 6 weeks to reach customs in Vancouver.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

RitaArti is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to get the search working for the past couple of weeks on the forum.

BUT you could use google to search a website. For the search just type in

shipping site:http://britishexpats.com

or replace 'shipping' for any other keyword.

good luck