Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping ideas Calgary to Montreal?

Shipping ideas Calgary to Montreal?

Old May 24th 2017, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Caribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond reputeCaribou Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipping ideas Calgary to Montreal?

I'm taking up a position in Montreal towards the end of July and am curious as to the cost effective options that are out there from Calgary?

I'm taking about a studio apartment sized amount of stuff, including mattress, TV, desk, plus clothes and other belongings, but I'm leaving the sofa.

And are there any Montreal rental sites which are more comprehensive than others too? In Calgary I used rentfaster which was excellent.

Look forward to any ideas that you may have.
Old May 25th 2017, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping ideas Calgary to Montreal?

I can only suggest that you call several moving companies and ask them to give you a quote.

I would also suggest that you keep away from the one man van type of operation.

My daughter used Allied some years ago to move stuff from Vancouver to Halifax, and was satisfied with them.

As always, everyone will have different ideas, and there will always be opposing opinions on how good a particular company was or was not for one or t'other.

We've used Bekins, and been happy. Atlas also seems to have a reasonable reputation from what friends have said.