Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping Goods To Canada

Shipping Goods To Canada

Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Shipping Goods To Canada

Please help

My friend is going back out to Canada for good on the 26th July and has some kit he wants to fly out. Anybody have any websites for shipping companies?

Thank you

Wayne
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

burmonk1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping Goods To Canada

Originally Posted by Wookie Wayne
Please help

My friend is going back out to Canada for good on the 26th July and has some kit he wants to fly out. Anybody have any websites for shipping companies?

Thank you

Wayne
My goods are now on their way to Canada. Used caswell forwarding ltd. ships air & sea all over the world and and reasonable prices (better than most of the big company's). tel 01594 543399 email [email protected]

good luck

burmonk1
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

ABL25 will become famous soon enoughABL25 will become famous soon enough

Please help

Thank you

Wayne
We are using Anglo Pacific. Seemed very reasonable on cost, and have been very adaptable and professional so far, especially considering that they have been dealing with a complete novice in shipping goods (i.e. me!!)

Regards
Alex
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

mikejw is on a distinguished road

Hi Wayne
It really is worth checking out the service/partnership with the UK mover's Canadian counterparts.
You can pay a lesser price for shipment etc,however,in my humble opinion it is worth paying for a "door to door" service,ie ,after customs clearance your stuff is delvd to your door,carried into the house and distributed[and unpacked,if u want].Priceless service.It just means the whole thing becomes less stressful and you can then tick it off as another job well done!

A lot of movers dont offer this so worth checking out
I do hope this helps.

Orla

Please help

Thank you

Wayne
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Wookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the roughWookie Wayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mikejw
Hi Wayne
It really is worth checking out the service/partnership with the UK mover's Canadian counterparts.
You can pay a lesser price for shipment etc,however,in my humble opinion it is worth paying for a "door to door" service,ie ,after customs clearance your stuff is delvd to your door,carried into the house and distributed[and unpacked,if u want].Priceless service.It just means the whole thing becomes less stressful and you can then tick it off as another job well done!

A lot of movers dont offer this so worth checking out
I do hope this helps.

Orla
Thank you all, I've passed on your information.

Wayne