Shipment

Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

taichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud of
Default Shipment

Does anyone have recommendation of a firm that ships to UK, that is furniture and motorbikes etc????
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipment

Originally Posted by taichiiqueen
Does anyone have recommendation of a firm that ships to UK, that is furniture and motorbikes etc????
If you haven't already check out the Moving Back to the UK forum you should find a lot of helpful info. there.

FWIW when we moved back we used a company called MI Group (not sure if they are in your area) they weren't the cheapest but they did an excellent job
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

taichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud oftaichiiqueen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
If you haven't already check out the Moving Back to the UK forum you should find a lot of helpful info. there.

FWIW when we moved back we used a company called MI Group (not sure if they are in your area) they weren't the cheapest but they did an excellent job

Thank you, I have contacted them for a quote.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I have contacted them for a quote.
You're welcome good luck with the move back I hope it all works out well for you and your family
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
You're welcome good luck with the move back I hope it all works out well for you and your family
Thank you already getting excited.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Ask Miss Clinique She knows all about shipping she deals in shipping and she often comments on this forum.Tell her big ron referred you.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 5:54 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you already getting excited.
Lovely to have something to look forward to! When are you leaving?
Old Dec 10th 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hi Rivington Pike
We had our medicals 6th sept waiting for London to request our passports.Our son started the process of sponsoring us back in june 2007,a bloody long time ago at our age,anyway fingers crossed for sometime next year.By the way where does th handle R/Pike come from it's a long way from 'staffordshire.I go to Rivington Barn on the bike sometime I'm sure Miss Clinique will be able to help you her family are in the international removals game All thhe best Big Ron.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 6:15 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big ron
Hi Rivington Pike
We had our medicals 6th sept waiting for London to request our passports.Our son started the process of sponsoring us back in june 2007,a bloody long time ago at our age,anyway fingers crossed for sometime next year.By the way where does th handle R/Pike come from it's a long way from 'staffordshire.I go to Rivington Barn on the bike sometime I'm sure Miss Clinique will be able to help you her family are in the international removals game All thhe best Big Ron.
I was born in the last (ish) house on the road up to the Pike. My Gran still lives on the edge of the moor at 90! 'Tis a wild and lonely place! (just like the Isle of Barra)!!!
Old Dec 10th 2010, 7:29 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big ron
Ask Miss Clinique She knows all about shipping she deals in shipping and she often comments on this forum.Tell her big ron referred you.
Thanks Big Ron.