Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Reviews about thomas cook flights

Reviews about thomas cook flights

Old May 18th 2010, 12:53 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seat back tv's on Thomas Cook flights?

Originally Posted by Souvy
Or a book.
Probably not appropriate in this instance.
Old May 18th 2010, 1:13 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
Probably not appropriate in this instance.
Why? Have I missed something?
Old May 18th 2010, 1:32 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvy
Why? Have I missed something?
Nope. Just an assumption about the receiver of Oinks recommendation

Old May 18th 2010, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

dannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to all
Default Re: Reviews about thomas cook flights

Originally Posted by JET747
Unless you upgrade to premium we only had one film, and one children's film that played on a loop.

AC was far superior - but so was the price

JET
really? Thats weird, I fly back and forth twice a year, for the last 4 years on ecomony and i have always had multiple films and channels available???

For me, Thomas Cook/Canadian Affair is the best way to fly.

Its FAR cheaper than anything else, and the planes and service are not too bad.

I flew Air Canada last year, as my Uncle sorted me out the tickets, and yes it was better, but not so much better that it would justify being twice the price!
Old May 18th 2010, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

black_adder is an unknown quantity at this point

I flew recently from Gatwick to Toronto on Thomak Cook. And will definitely use it again . Apart from ofcourse the lower luggage limit (20kg hold 10kg hand) the rest was a very pleasant surprise
Old May 23rd 2010, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Sal_Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aonedoc
Hello,

I am looking for flights to calgary this June. Any reviews about thomas cook Flight to calgary in Airbus A330

aonedoc
I have booked TC through Canadian affair for June 20th, I upgraded for £99 to premium seats..... I did get a £50 discount for booking over the phone though
Old May 23rd 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

redeagle is on a distinguished road

Was just about to check my emails then saw this and couldnt resist. I have flown with these 3 times now, once to the Dom Rep from the UK and back (crap). The second time was visiting the UK in Nov from Canada no problems.
The last time was last week coming back to the UK, Ive had to do so to work until my PR comes through, it ws bad enough leaving behind my fiance and her kids so to have such poor service was apauling.
I booked via Transat, the food was cold, there was a 9 and half hour flight with no entertainment at all (blamed on a technical fault on the previous flight, but apparantly because of the volcano erruption they dont have time to fix small problems) and the staff were downright rude.
If my PR is not here by July/August then my fiance is coming over to the UK, I will not be booking her tickets via them, I would rather pay the extra so that she has a more pleasent flight.
I put a complaint into Transat who say they are 'looking into it' I dont expect much of a solution.