Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Removal Companies

Removal Companies

Old Apr 15th 2004, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukjo is on a distinguished road
Default Removal Companies

which company did you use to move your belongings to Canada? i chose to go groupage much to my annoyance now! im just interested to know how long it took people as i am in an argument with the company i used and just want to compare notes. i am not going to name the company at the moment but may do if i get no joy.

thanks
Old Apr 16th 2004, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

CDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond reputeCDNReturner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Companies

Originally posted by ukjo
which company did you use to move your belongings to Canada? i chose to go groupage much to my annoyance now! im just interested to know how long it took people as i am in an argument with the company i used and just want to compare notes. i am not going to name the company at the moment but may do if i get no joy.

thanks
Hi, As I'm currently trying to get quotes myself I would be interested in knowing which company you are having trouble with.

Pickfords was supposed to come on Wednesday but cancelled out until this afternoon but this afternoon White & Co were supposed to come (so I postponed Pickford's to next Friday) and now White & Co have just called and cancelled now until Monday. So I'm not going anywhere fast here considering I had to book these appointments 2 weeks ago. Someone on here recommended Interdean so I've just looked up their number and will try them next.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Spongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura about

we used Bishops move and found them really good. The service was great and the price was a lot cheaper than 2 other main companies we where quoted from.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukjo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Removal Companies

Originally posted by CDNReturner
Hi, As I'm currently trying to get quotes myself I would be interested in knowing which company you are having trouble with.

Pickfords was supposed to come on Wednesday but cancelled out until this afternoon but this afternoon White & Co were supposed to come (so I postponed Pickford's to next Friday) and now White & Co have just called and cancelled now until Monday. So I'm not going anywhere fast here considering I had to book these appointments 2 weeks ago. Someone on here recommended Interdean so I've just looked up their number and will try them next.

im not ready to put teh removal companies name on here yet.

i had a few quotes and the company i ended up using was the mid one. i cant remember the cheapest but the dearest one was a company called dorree something or other. cant remeber them now. to be honest they may have been more but i wish i used them now!!!