Relations

Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

mikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to all
Default Relations

i have some relations pot in canada and they reckon they can sponser me and my family. i don't think they can as they are my mums cousins. does anyone have anyone idea about this. i appreciate all input as usual.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:54 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Relations

Originally Posted by mikey9863
i have some relations in canada and they reckon they can sponser me and my family. i don't think they can as they are my mums cousins. does anyone have anyone idea about this. i appreciate all input as usual.
Unlikely. The relationship isn't close enough, particularly as you are an adult. That being said, the existence of such rellies might get you extra points for adaptability under a SW application.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Unlikely. The relationship isn't close enough, particularly as you are an adult. That being said, the existence of such rellies might get you extra points for adaptability under a SW application.
they're not close enough to fit the relative criteria, even cousins aren't close enough
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

mikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to allmikey9863 is a name known to all

thank for the info
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

i have some relations pot in canada and they reckon they can sponser me and my family. i don't think they can as they are my mums cousins. does anyone have anyone idea about this. i appreciate all input as usual.
I may be wrong but I think it's only immediate family that can sponser you. Your wife's Aunt may be able to but not cousins.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 2:55 pm
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Who can be sponsored

* parents
* grandparents
* brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
* another relative of any age or relationship if none of the above relatives could be sponsored, and you have no other relatives who are Canadian citizens, persons registered as Indians under the Indian Act or permanent residents and
* accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

No even not close enough to award extra points - we have cousins in Ontario but couldn't include them on our application
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

Am I seeing double.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
Am I seeing double.
Triple, this is the third one. I'll merge these two to stop further confusion!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
No even not close enough to award extra points - we have cousins in Ontario but couldn't include them on our application
I've got cousins in Ontario I didn't even know about before I got here.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

I've got cousins in Ontario I didn't even know about before I got here.

I have cousins in England that I don't want to know about...does that count for anything?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by clynnog
I have cousins in England that I don't want to know about...does that count for anything?
I've got closer relations than that in England that I wouldn't admit to.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

I've got closer relations than that in England that I wouldn't admit to.