Reload this Page >

Redseal Options

Redseal Options

Old Jun 22nd 2020, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Small Totem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Redseal Options

Hi all

Wondering if anyone has any experience of RedSeal Exams and the process?
My British OH is a trained Carpenter, Joiner,HGV driver and Mobile Crane Operator in the UK. Wondering what the best route would be for BC?

job searches indicate a lot of employement in all fields (makes sense given construction boom)

Can he write his RS exams remotely? or does it need to be done once we are in Canada. Would be coming spousal route in late 2021/early 2022. We are in the process of gathering all documents.
Old Jun 22nd 2020, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

jeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond reputejeremy brewer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redseal Options

Hi
Not sure of other places,

in BC, i had to apply to the itabc,

they assessed my qualifications and approved me to challenge the exams for the red seals

i think you might be able to get the assessment done out of country

but think you have to do any exam in province

for example

the bc site

https://www.itabc.ca/

good luck
cheers
J

Old Jun 23rd 2020, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Revin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond reputeRevin Kevin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redseal Options

My British OH is a trained Carpenter, Joiner,HGV driver and Mobile Crane Operator in the UK.

Don't know about red seal but hang on to this fella - he'll never be out of a job!