Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for real estate brokers mississauga

Recommendations for real estate brokers mississauga

Old Sep 21st 2016, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

evets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recommendations for real estate brokers mississauga

As per the title, do you have recommendations.

Area would be maybe cover 30-40 min drive around the square one area, looking at mainly condo's but possibly apartments.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 11:52 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendations for real estate brokers mississauga

Originally Posted by evets

Area would be maybe cover 30-40 min drive around the square one area, looking at mainly condo's but possibly apartments.
I do not know any dead soul who has the misfortune to do such a job in such a place. But really it's hard to believe that moving near Square One is the only option left to you in life.

Have you considered the Légion Étrangère ?

Last edited by dbd33; Sep 21st 2016 at 11:57 am.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:01 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I do not know any dead soul who has the misfortune to do such a job in such a place. But really it's hard to believe that moving near Square One is the only option left to you in life.

é é É .... ah, now I see how you did that, but the french omit accents from capital letter in most if not all cases.

I wonder if there's a Square Two anywhere and whether it's better or twice as bad?
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:35 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
é é É .... ah, now I see how you did that, but the french omit accents from capital letter in most if not all cases.
I know but, rather than grapple with the French/English keyboard mapping, I just cut and pasted the first approximately correct string google offered. I didn't want to overtype any letters as the original string was in italics. My thinking was that more accents would be better than fewer and that there would not be many people who are both literate and willing to wade into a thread with mississauga (sic) in the title.

I apologise for contributing to the trend toward slack usage in electronic communication.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Weird that there are no accents on capitals if you think about it.

I agree that Mississauga is not somewhere I would wish to live. But then I need lots of greenery around me... Condos are perfect for some 😊
Old Sep 21st 2016, 12:53 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Weird that there are no accents on capitals if you think about it.

I agree that Mississauga is not somewhere I would wish to live. But then I need lots of greenery around me... Condos are perfect for some � ����
Mississauga does have rather good elementary French schools. At one stage some of my children took the bus north under the QEW to school. It was a bit like being bussed to the wrong side of the tracks in Mississippi but I like to think a daily journey into deprivation served to make them appreciate what they had.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evets

The problem with defining your area as a 30 - 40 min drive is that that could be as far away as Hamilton on a good day, or 2 miles up the road on a more typical one. Your best selection (in terms of sheer numbers) of condo apartments is in very close proximity to Square One, but dbd33 does have a valid point (in my view, obviously as people do live in those apartments, others disagree). I tend not to work that area, but I do have access to a large network of realtors so if you want to pm me the type of person you would like to work with I am sure I could find one who would be a good match.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

evets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond reputeevets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33

haha funny boy

My office is based in Mississauga, which means I have a limited choice of areas to look at.
Old Sep 21st 2016, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
The problem with defining your area as a 30 - 40 min drive is that that could be as far away as Hamilton on a good day, or 2 miles up the road on a more typical one. Your best selection (in terms of sheer numbers) of condo apartments is in very close proximity to Square One, but dbd33 does have a valid point (in my view, obviously as people do live in those apartments, others disagree). I tend not to work that area, but I do have access to a large network of realtors so if you want to pm me the type of person you would like to work with I am sure I could find one who would be a good match.
Thank you, will do