Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Realtor in PEI

Realtor in PEI

Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

antrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant future
Default Realtor in PEI

Hello

We have a trip booked to PEI can anyone recommend a realtor, as we would like to have a look for some property when we are over. From reading the links the system is rather different to the one in Northern Ireland.

Many thanks
Mel
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

antrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant futureantrim4 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Realtor in PEI

So I take it that no one who lives, or is planning to go to PEI knows of any decent Realtors, that's a shame. Come on somebody give us a reply! Thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:26 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antrim4
So I take it that no one who lives, or is planning to go to PEI knows of any decent Realtors, that's a shame. Come on somebody give us a reply! Thanks
do a quick search on www.mls.ca
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Danny,

Thanks for that, at least someone is taking an interest. We are well aware of mls.ca, we are more after a personal recommendation as to who people have dealt with etc. as when we read the threads they always say that a good realtor is worth their wait in gold.

Antrim4
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:18 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, don't know anyone in PEI. The reason I gave the link to the MLS was so that you could see the most popular realtor and contact them that way.
That's what I did when I bought my house in Kamloops.
When your buying you can use anyone as they work on commission so will be very helpful. Selling is another story though.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Danny B
Sorry, don't know anyone in PEI. The reason I gave the link to the MLS was so that you could see the most popular realtor and contact them that way.
That's what I did when I bought my house in Kamloops.
When your buying you can use anyone as they work on commission so will be very helpful. Selling is another story though.
Thank you for your help.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

fan li yee has a spectacular aura aboutfan li yee has a spectacular aura aboutfan li yee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by antrim4
Hello

We have a trip booked to PEI can anyone recommend a realtor, as we would like to have a look for some property when we are over. From reading the links the system is rather different to the one in Northern Ireland.

Many thanks
Mel
antrim4

when we visited PEI we contacted Mike Chaisson, as he was highly recommeded to us. His contact details are:

[email protected]

He's a great guy and knows PEI like the back of his hand. You would be safe with him, not a wide boy or a cowboy, just a decent bloke. If you do get in touch with him say that Stephanie, Ben and Louis reccommended him - sure he would be chuffed to hear that!

cheers and good luck :-)

steph
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fan li yee
antrim4

when we visited PEI we contacted Mike Chaisson, as he was highly recommeded to us. His contact details are:

[email protected]

He's a great guy and knows PEI like the back of his hand. You would be safe with him, not a wide boy or a cowboy, just a decent bloke. If you do get in touch with him say that Stephanie, Ben and Louis reccommended him - sure he would be chuffed to hear that!

cheers and good luck :-)

steph
Thankyou

Will drop him a line and will pass on your regards.

Mel
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Hi,

We used at man called Robert cantwell. He is based in Charlottetown and he is wonderful

He has kept in contact with us since our purchase and we cannot fault him, He is very fatherly and will look after you,

His email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps
Kerry
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Many thnks for the info, it is much appreciated.

Antrim4