Racist Canada

Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:19 pm
Banned

arrrobbbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Racist Canada

While I was in Canada I had some work to do at a Canada Post location in Mississauga.For the day I was there I could not believe my eyes.This is a large facility with almost two thousand employees.90% of the employees were non white.In fact in the sorting areas it was more like 98% were non white.I had a chance to speak to a couple of the white employees and I asked them what was going on.One woman with an Irish accent told me that Canada Post has in place a policy of hiring only non whites.I looked into this further to discover that almost all Government jobs in Canada have a non whites only policy.There are also policys for hiring of women only.What a backward country you Canadians live in.I can see the type of person that moves to Canada.Meek,mild,a follower,a sheep.I have now changed my opinion of Canada.I thank god that your country exists.It is a great way for my country and others to get rid ot their undesirables.That is people that are meek and mild.People that are like sheep.No leaders only followers.Why else would people that built that cold country put up with such racist and sexist government?
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racist Canada

Originally Posted by arrrobbbie
It is a great way for my country and others to get rid ot their undesirables.
That really is a quite impressively offensive post.

Mods?
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:33 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m

Mods?
+1

Reported.
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

brandon_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arrrobbbie
While I was in Canada I had some work to do at a Canada Post location in Mississauga.For the day I was there I could not believe my eyes.This is a large facility with almost two thousand employees.90% of the employees were non white.In fact in the sorting areas it was more like 98% were non white.I had a chance to speak to a couple of the white employees and I asked them what was going on.One woman with an Irish accent told me that Canada Post has in place a policy of hiring only non whites.I looked into this further to discover that almost all Government jobs in Canada have a non whites only policy.There are also policys for hiring of women only.What a backward country you Canadians live in.I can see the type of person that moves to Canada.Meek,mild,a follower,a sheep.I have now changed my opinion of Canada.I thank god that your country exists.It is a great way for my country and others to get rid ot their undesirables.That is people that are meek and mild.People that are like sheep.No leaders only followers.Why else would people that built that cold country put up with such racist and sexist government?
THAT MY FRIEND, IS UTTER BS.

My country is FAR from having a racist, and sexist goverment. Canada Post? You call that a goverment job? They deliver mail. These African-Canadians were more then likely low income families, because, post offices don't pay the best. How can you say that every goverment job has a Blacks only policy? Provide a link. I'm going to clearly call you out that, you narrow minded fool. Why is mailman white? Why is the guy driving the Canada Post truck white? Why is the lady working at the counter white? Because, I'll tell you why, they applied, they had interviews, they got that job, fair and square, just like the black men/women, working at that shop.

The women with an Irish accent? You want to know why she's working there? She's more then likely (I'm not saying anything, about the country, not a low blow by any means.) an immigrant, who's got a piss poor education in Ireland, and moved to Canada.

You want to know what kind of people built MY country? YOUR PEOPLE. The british, you idiot. The vast majority of Canadians, are of european descent. You're calling your own; mild, meek minded sheep?

Unlike you, I'm not going to judge an intire population from one idiot, you seen ONE city in Canada, and are going to judge everything from that one city?
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Come on - I thought this troll was banned already!
Old Jun 26th 2010, 2:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m

Mods?
Originally Posted by Novocastrian
+1

Reported.
Banned the OP you'll be pleased to hear.

Thread closed.