Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Qualifications assessed for Canadian equivalency

Qualifications assessed for Canadian equivalency

Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:11 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Qualifications assessed for Canadian equivalency

Originally Posted by Getting There
Hi KJM,

I used...
https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx

There are alternatives to the above but maybe check with the organisation that you are interested in sending the resultant transcript to (if indeed they require it) as you'll want to be sure they recognise the assessing company.

Think it took maybe 5 or 6 weeks, end to end, for me and essentially, I had to do all the work, (ie: putting a full account of my qualifications on the WES website and then contacting all the relevant educational institutions in the UK to request and chase the info).

In terms of cost, I think I paid the equivalent of c£185 to WES and then whatever the UK educational institutions also required for forwarding documentation to WES.

Hope this helps,

Eamonn
I used these too and found them pretty good