Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

PSS Removals - question?

PSS Removals - question?

Old Dec 22nd 2014, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

zippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nicezippy666 is just really nice
Default PSS Removals - question?

Hi, could anyone tell me if they have used PSS Removals? Also strange one but I would like to know if they have there own boxes and if anyone of you have sent a plasma TV with them - I know about the voltage, I am really just checking up on what I have been told in the sales speech!

many thanks esp anyone who can answer the TV question

Merry Christmas
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 2:31 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PSS Removals - question?

Originally Posted by zippy666
Hi, could anyone tell me if they have used PSS Removals? Also strange one but I would like to know if they have there own boxes and if anyone of you have sent a plasma TV with them - I know about the voltage, I am really just checking up on what I have been told in the sales speech!

Merry Christmas
Do a search on Google and on here in previous threads for PSS, you will find buckets of reviews... and I would HIGHLY recommend you read these reviews before committing to ship with them.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zippy666

Merry Christmas
A few years ago now but we used pss. Nothing is ever perfect but we found then to be pregtty good. One thing I will say is that their packing was excellent. We didn't have a single breakage and no damage.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't go with PSS, whatever you do, for the love of God, don't use Pearson.
Old Dec 23rd 2014, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

ladylord is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor service. They rushed the packing resulting in damage to the items and charged us far more than they originally quoted. You are at the mercy of these companies because they don't release your belongings until you cough up. Fortunately we used a third party insurer, and they were quick to settle. I would recommended making your own list and packing personal and fragile items yourself.