Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

proper kick in the teeth

proper kick in the teeth

Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future
Default proper kick in the teeth

hi guys,just had a reply from the recruitment agent regarding my no live trace.
due to the fact that i will be travelling through the states,i have to apply to the us embassy for a B1-B2.does anyone know what that is
i nowtake it,i wont be going for a few months now.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:57 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proper kick in the teeth

Try http://www.workpermit.com/us/employer_b1_b2.htm for some help.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:32 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAGUAR7
hi guys,just had a reply from the recruitment agent regarding my no live trace.
due to the fact that i will be travelling through the states,i have to apply to the us embassy for a B1-B2.does anyone know what that is
i nowtake it,i wont be going for a few months now.
If this is a problem why not just change your travel plans? Where are you coming from that you need to transit via the US?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:36 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
If this is a problem why not just change your travel plans? Where are you coming from that you need to transit via the US?
The OP is not being very clear in this post.

I think he has been offered a job that requires that he travel in the U.S. possibly a truck driving job.

This I think is what necessitates the need for a B1-B2 visa.