Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

PR received-Alberta or New Brunswick

PR received-Alberta or New Brunswick

Old Aug 6th 2010, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

mcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: PR received-Alberta or New Brunswick

Fortunately managed to avoid the driving test, but there are a number of posts on here implying it's not a big deal.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 3:48 pm
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

I was really nervous about the driving test but it was very easy. We had a writen multiple choice which was very easy and they we went out on the road for about half an hour. We just drove round the quieter streets of Halifax and he made sure I stopped at 'stop signs' and he to me to pullover at the side of a road. That's it!
Old Aug 6th 2010, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

tomtatew is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all of you for the replies. We will go to Alberta in September and NB in April next year, although we have a freind going to NB in September this year who went to NS with us, he will give us a good idea of what he thinks. watch this space, as they say.