PR card

Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:22 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR card

Originally Posted by Gray C
Is it wise to use my sister in law's address for the PR card, or is this a no no?
As long as it's a Canadian address its perfect!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:08 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gray C

Is it wise to use my sister in law's address for the PR card, or is this a no no?
Should be OK. Technically its probably not allowed, but as dbd points out, most things are here
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Island_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
You have lived here since coming as a kid in 1967 and never bothered with Citizenship?
lol ...nope I moved here when I was 4 lived my whole life here...never really thought about having to get my citizenship...until I married a Brit and thought I might be moving to UK and wanted to make sure I could always come back here...I got my PR card just in time to make it redundent when I finally got my citizenship this past Jan...so now I am finally an offical Canadian

Island Girl
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:37 am
I don't believe it!

grumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tony.l
who is HB and has anyone else that had a IMM 1000 and needed to update it to the new PR card had theres mailed out to them rather than having to go in and collect it in person.
Looks like different rules apply in different places then .... my PR card, which had to be collected in person, was a replacement for my IMM1000
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:04 am
Just Joined

tony.l is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grumpy
Looks like different rules apply in different places then .... my PR card, which had to be collected in person, was a replacement for my IMM1000
when did you get your pr card - was there much of a waiting list?