PNP companies

Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

jhorsfield30 is on a distinguished road
Default PNP companies

Anyone know of any Provincial nominee program companies, willing to sponsor ?
john
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:23 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP companies

Originally Posted by jhorsfield30
Anyone know of any Provincial nominee program companies, willing to sponsor ?
john
Hi John

I just answered your other post in Immigration about getting an AEO.

You need to tell us where you are planning to move to (at the very least which province as all the PNPs are different) and what kind of job you are looking for?

The key to finding a job through PNP (I did it) is that you not only have to find someone to offer you a job but that employer has then got to deal with the extra hassle of the PNP and wait for you to get your papers before you can start. The short of it is that they will really need YOU to fill that job otherwise it would be easier to recruit someone locally.

So, that said, you need to go for a job that you are highly likely to get and in which you can possible offer some unique skills, otherwise your chances are slim. So what do you currently do in the UK?
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

jhorsfield30 is on a distinguished road

THanks for reply, I'am planning on BC, and sticking with IT support and consultancy and Project management,
At the moment I contract in the UK.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:34 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jhorsfield30
THanks for reply, I'am planning on BC, and sticking with IT support and consultancy and Project management,
At the moment I contract in the UK.
Okay, well I can't personally help you with BC (as I am about as far away as you can get) but I would think if you started a thread with a title something along the lines of "Need IT job in Vancouver" you would find plenty of people in the right area and industry that might be able to help.

For now what you need is a job offer. Don't get bogged down in the immigration bit (PNPs, AEO etc.) - concentrate on finding a job, go for an interview, get a job offer and then the immigration bit will fall into place. If you already have a skilled worker app in the pipeline your best be might be to secure a work permit to tied you over until the skilled worker app gets processed.