PNP

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

NatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of lightNatsnSid is a glorious beacon of light
Default PNP

Hi all

Anyone waiting an age for PNP to be processed in BC?

We sent our 28/1, payment taken 14/3 - still no news and im getting sick of waiting for the postie (im trying to be patient and know it will arrive eventually).

We are only at the beginning and have a lot of this to come so trying to stay objective.

Have recently come to the conclusion that if paying £3700 to ship stuff from UK to Vancouver Island - that money would be $7,400 and would basically furnish any house we may buy. (We are not looking for top notch furniture - it will be like buying our first house over here - work your way up so to speak).

Funny how things change - at the beginning I was adament that i'd be taking our main furniture with us.

I recently thought about schooling too and wish my children to be in the year they should be in Canada - not above if they are ahead. As someone else said i'd rather then relax a little settling into school and a new country and then ease their way in rather than them being put up a year (if applicable) and stressing (they have enough of that here with the amount of homework they get).

So I suppose time is a good thing to have on your hands as you can really think about decisions which are coming - although im sure there are loads still yet to surface and who knows I may well change it again!

PNP - anyone else waiting for theirs back from BC and have been waiting weeks?

Thanks
Nats

Job Offer Nov 07 - Recce Nov 07
PNP Sent 28/1
Fee taken 14/3
Awaiting update.......