Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Please give your opinion?

Please give your opinion?

Old Oct 17th 2002, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

wesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Please give your opinion? When I first land, what do I have to have with me?

Please give your opinion???

I am planning to land in Canada from the US this winter break (12/15/002 to 01/15/2003). I will only be there for a week. At the port of entry (Calgary), I will give the officer my Uncle’s address in Calgary to mail my PRC card to him. I will leave Canada after landing back to the US. My Uncle will mail me my PRC card whenever he gets it so I can come back to Canada from the US at the end of 2003 after I finish my graduate study. To come back to the states after landing, I do have a valid F1 visa on my passport.
Please let me know?
-Is this a good plan?
-Can you think of any problems I might face?
-Is it okay for my uncle to mail the PRC to me in the US?
-When I first land, what do I have to have with me? (Money and documents, I will be actually moving my stuff at the end of 2003).
-What else do I need to do during that week?

Thank you for your help

Last edited by wesam; Oct 17th 2002 at 3:07 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

wesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please give your opinion? When I first land, what do I have to have with me?

Please help???