Photos

Old Feb 24th 2006, 6:52 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

Originally Posted by Canada Jane
I am curious, what breed is your dog, he is lovely. My guess a labradoodle, but am probably wrong.

Jane
Not a bad guess. Actually he's a golden doodle, half poodle, half retriever. They're cute when they're small.
Attached Thumbnails Photos-109_0905.jpg  
Old Feb 24th 2006, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dbd33
Not a bad guess. Actually he's a golden doodle, half poodle, half retriever. They're cute when they're small.

Come on.....put that pic of you in a rubber suit up again!

Darling dog!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 6:58 pm

Canada Jane has disabled reputation

Aaaaaahhhhhhh. soooooo cute!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:00 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

The paws, man. Look at the paws. That bundle of fluff was always going to become a monster.

It's like when they say: "don't look at the girl; look at her mother". Although in my case I'm praying fervently that the rule is not universal. Really praying very, very hard indeed.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:05 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore

Darling dog!
Oh no, few people have seen that. Posting it was a wild moment of fetish indulgence.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:10 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Souvenir
The paws, man. Look at the paws. That bundle of fluff was always going to become a monster.
Yeah, it wasn't a surprise or an impulse buy. He's turned out as we expected, he's only 70lbs but he's very long and fluffy and so takes up a lot of space.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, it wasn't a surprise or an impulse buy. He's turned out as we expected, he's only 70lbs but he's very long and fluffy and so takes up a lot of space.

Isnt that what a women dreams of?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:20 pm
Assimilated Pauper

I'm really very poorly placed to guess what women dream of.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:21 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

My missus has some experience of long fluffy things that take up a lot of space. I think the 70lbs bit might make her wince.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Souvenir
My missus has some experience of long fluffy things that take up a lot of space. I think the 70lbs bit might make her wince.
Probably most women unless it was skillfully done!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and you've been married how long?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:42 pm
Assimilated Pauper

and you've been married how long?
Married, since 1981, lived with Newfie from maybe 1994-2002, brief fling with crazed stalker late 2002 then young American lover arrived May 2004. They come and go. I guess if I gave them what they wanted there'd be less churn.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Married, since 1981, lived with Newfie from maybe 1994-2002, brief fling with crazed stalker late 2002 then young American lover arrived May 2004. They come and go. I guess if I gave them what they wanted there'd be less churn.
I never really know whether to believe you or not?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:49 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

He actualy posted one? :scared:

Thank god that was one of the few times I wasnt lurking!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:50 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

What with having some Y chromosomes and all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.